Amtrac Railroad Contractors of Md., Inc., will be conducting work on the Seaford Line in Dorchester County over the next month. The work will require several roads to be closed to traffic temporarily at the site of the tracks for each location.
Please take note of the closures below and expect detours around the crossings in place for the dates listed. This work is subject to weather, and DES will make every attempt to update the information in a timely fashion.
Schedule of closures:
- Aireys Road: July 12-14, 2018
- Beaver Neck Village Road: July 18-20, 2018
- Palmers Mill Road: July 21-23, 2018
- Shiloh Camp Road: July 24-26
- Red Hill Road: July 30 to August 1, 2018
- Linkwood Road: August 1-3, 2018