It’s time to start thinking about our 2019 Nurse Excellence Awards! The awards ceremony and celebration will be held on May 6, 2019. There are five awards for individuals and one for a unit, as follows:
- Professional Nursing
- Promising Professional
- Commitment to Others
- Mentorship and Advocacy
- Unit Excellence in Empirical Outcomes
Nominations are now in progress until December 15, 2018. Please visit this link on the UM SRH Intranet to find instructions and nomination forms:
What You Need to Know About the Nomination Process:
- Each link may be used only once – please contact Tara Smith, email@example.com , or Regina Volz, firstname.lastname@example.org , if additional links are needed.
- Nominations will only be accepted through Survey Monkey.
- Helpful Hint: Prepare your nomination as a word document, save, and when complete, copy and paste your text into the link, then submit for judging.
- See your Unit Champion for further questions or resources to complete your nominations.
The Division of Nursing and Patient Care Services appreciates your participation in this important recognition program for the best in nursing at UM Shore Regional Health.