The items below were posted on our UM Shore Regional Health Facebook page this week. If you are on Facebook, please help us increase awareness of the page as a resource for updates and information about UM SRH by visiting to LIKE and SHARE the posts of your choice.
Your participation really helps spread the word about the good work done by great team members at UM Shore Regional Health!
- UM SRH Sporting Clays Classic Early Bird Registration is Fast Approaching
- 10th Annual David Whitby Memorial Prostate Cancer Tournament benefiting the Cancer Center at UM Shore Regional Health
- Claws for a Cause event will be held on Thursday, July 12, benefiting UM SEC at Queenstown
- Children’s Advocates Commemorate National Child Abuse Prevention Month
- Shore Regional Health was thrilled to celebrate the “Topping Out” of our newest Medical Pavilion in Denton