Greetings, Team Members:
I am pleased to share that the guidelines for FY2019 base pay increases for UM Shore Regional Health team members are approved as follows for the pay period effective beginning September 2, 2019 and the paycheck dated September 21, 2018.
Eligible Team Members
- All Full-time, Part-time, Relief and PRN employees.
- Management staff are included.
- Collegiate Nurse
- Red-circled team members
- Employees approaching the pay grade maximum will be taken to the maximum and given a lump sum that equals 2%.
- Employees currently at the pay grade maximum will be given a lump sum that equals 2%.
- Must have been hired/rehired on or before June 2, 2018 (three months before).
- Must be actively employed on 9.2.2018.
- The Cost Of Living Adjustment (COLA) increase will be a 2% increase to base pay to eligible employees.
- An employee will be ineligible for a COLA increase if:
- They received a market increase of 2% or above effective since 1.7.2018
- They are assigned the following statuses:
|Temporary||Student Worker (Student Nurses at UMMC)|
- An employee who has received a pay increase January 7 – September 2, 2018 may be ineligible, depending on the reason associated with the increase. These have been decided on a case by case basis.
- Employees promoted into new positions beginning January 7, 2018, were evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Those employees with incomplete initial (90 day) evaluations will be evaluated on a case by case basis. Some may be on a performance-based extension of their provisional period while others may be outstanding/overdue. Those hired prior to September 2, 2018 but still in their provisional periods due to extension are to be excluded.
Should you have questions, please speak directly to your Director/Manager or to your HR Business Partner.